CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-01T22:01:45+00:002014 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-01T22:01:45+00:00
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added up to 5 Qts. Standard Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels, Check Belts & Hoses, Check Tire psi, Test Battery and Check all Lights.
- Technician performed inspection. Found leak at AC line from compressor to evaporator. Advise customer of our findings.
- AIR COND HOSE COMPRESSOR TO EVAPORATOR – Remove & Replace – R&R DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System evacuate or charge system.]
- A/C SYSTEM – Complete Charge – [Includes: Recover, evacuate, and recharge system.] – w/Front
- A/C DISCLAIMER: After repairs are completed and system is recharged we perform a complete A/C systems test for performance and for leaks. There are no more leaks at this time and the system is performing properly. We cannot be responsible for any refrigerant leakage from other components that may leak in the future that are not part of this repair.
Peter R. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/31/2023