- Seems ok at this time.
- Tech verified battery fails test,
- Inspect battery terminals and cables. Charge battery to full capacity. Load test battery and record readings. Inspect alternator belt and adjust as required. Perform alternator output test and record readings. Perform starter draw test and record readings.
- Remove battery, clean cables & terminal ends. Install new battery. Check system for proper operation.
- Tech verified check engine light is on. Scan computer to find code P06E9-00 (Engine Starter Performance).
- CHECK OVER VEHICLE
- We have diagnosed and repaired your "Check Engine Light" or "Service Engine Soon Light". Be advised that more than twenty (20) conditions can trigger this light. The symptoms may be very similar as the original complaint but may be caused by a different component. There will be an additional charge for diagnosis if the light is triggered by any component not covered under this repair.
Marge M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/18/2024