CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-12T23:00:02+00:002006 BMW X3 CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-12T23:00:02+00:00
- Remove and reinstall four wheels to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (80%) Rear (90%) Brake indicator light on and right rear brake sensor faulty.
- Technician performed replacement of brake sensor at right rear wheel. Found brake sensor light is still on. Advise customer need to perform additional diagnosis for failure. Customer declined additional diagnosis at this time for repair related to brake warning light on.
- Technician performed inspection. Found leak at valve cover gasket. Advise customer need to replace valve cover gasket first and clean engine area for re inspection for additional oil leaks.
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace
- CLEAN AND DEGREASE ENGINE
- CUSTOMER REQUEST TIGHTEN SPARE TIRE
Salman K. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/11/2023